On Thursday 4/16/2020 we received information that the Governor’s office extended the Emergency Order Safer at Home and classified Campgrounds along with Motels, Hotels, Tourist Rooming Houses and Bed and Breakfasts as essential businesses. This means we will be open but with many changes to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. While this may be a significantly different camping experience than you are used to, we feel it’s important to offer you the ability to get outside and enjoy some outdoor activities while still maintaining the social distancing guidelines as required by the State of Wisconsin. These guidelines include:
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- Prohibit the use of buildings or public spaces that would encourage social gatherings of any number of people.
- Limit all campsites to members of a single household or living unit. All other private gatherings of any number of people are prohibited. No visitors.
- Increase the cleaning frequency of shared toilet facilities, laundry facilities and shower buildings.
In order to achieve these guidelines the following changes from our normal operations will apply until further notice.
ACTIVITIES – All organized activities are cancelled.
BAR – The bar will be open for carry-out on the weekend during lunch and dinner. Hours will be posted through face book. We encourage you to call in your orders (608-305-8404). Only debit/credit cards will be taken to limit contact. Drinks may also be ordered for carry out as well as package beer, ice and wood.
PLAYGROUNDS – The Playground, Basketball Court, Mini Golf, etc. will be closed until further notice
RESTROOMS – The pool side restrooms will be open for use. We encourage everyone to use their camper’s facilities when able.
LAUNDRY – The laundry room in the large bath house be open.
Please use your own judgment on what is best for you and your family. Hope to see you all REALLY soon.
Camping season is fast approaching. We’re all aware of the current concerns about the Coronavirus and we are moving ahead to open as scheduled on April 17. The safety and health of our guests and our employees is our unconditional top priority. We are implementing these health and safety precautions:
- All rental units and public areas are being cleaned and sanitized before they are opened for the season. We've upgraded our sanitizing practices to meet or exceed the recommendations of the Health Department.
- We are reinforcing long standing directives for staff to wash their hands at regular intervals for the recommended 20 seconds and always after touching their face.
- Moving forward our staff will be trained to go above the regular practices of cleaning and sanitizing counters, table tops, and other common surfaces.
- If you've been a past guest, you're aware of our high standards of cleanliness for the restrooms, showers, pool, and public areas. We will be just as diligent in our fight against COVID-19.
We are constantly being updated by our National and State Associations as well as local governments and public health officials.
At this time our cancellation policy has not changed but we are closely monitoring the situation
Clearly this is a very fluid situation. This week looks nothing like last week. And next week will look nothing like today. Continue to check our Facebook page or our website for the latest information.